Terms & Conditions
- Legally Binding Contract: By signing a contract with Blast Off Pressure Washing (our company), you (the customer, and where applicable your employees, tenants, agents, and assigns – collectively, the “parties”) are signing a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed-upon price. In the event that you breach this contract, Blast Off Pressure Washing reserves the right to retain all deposits.
- Payments: Payments to Blast Off Pressure Washing are due as per the contract schedule and are to be paid by check or cash. All balances are ALWAYS due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any collection cost incurred by Blast Off Pressure Washing related to the collection process of outstanding balances.
- Water Usage: You agree to provide Blast Off Pressure Washing the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. It is your responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive. Additional charges may apply if water is not available.
- Electrical Usage: You agree to provide Blast Off Pressure Washing the right to use an on-site source of electricity as needed to complete service without compensation for such use. Additional charges may apply if exterior electricity is not available.
- Removal & Replacement of Items: Unless otherwise arranged ahead of time, it is your responsibility to remove and replace furniture, plants, grills, decorations, electronics, and any other items from patios, decking, and other exterior surfaces scheduled for cleaning. Removal, protection attempts, or replacement of these items by Blast Off Pressure Washing will be an additional charge. Blast Off Pressure Washing is NOT responsible for damage to items moved. You must completely remove any outdoor televisions and accessories (speakers, wires, other electronics, etc.) before our arrival.
- Removal & Replacement of Signage: You shall remove or adequately protect all exterior signage or similar exterior objects that could be damaged due to exposure to water, chemicals, solutions, cleaning elements, etc. Additional charges may apply for the removal/protection/replacement of these items.
- Safety and Courtesy: While Blast Off Pressure Washing is on-site, you are responsible for keeping yourself, children, other individuals, and animals away from the work areas and off the work surfaces. Do not open doors, garage doors, or windows while we are working.
- Weather & Rescheduling: Weather and employee health conditions are important factors in our work environment and may prevent us from performing service on the scheduled date and time. We try our best to keep rescheduling and scheduling conflicts to a minimum; however, we may need to reschedule work due to rain, wind, lightning, other weather-related conditions, and even employee health conditions that arise and are beyond our control. You will be promptly notified of any such changes.
- Damages: Blast Off Pressure Washing is not responsible for damages caused by loose, cracked, opened, un-removed, unprotected, broken, faulty, defective, rotting, damaged, or malfunctioning foundations, walls, roofing, framing, siding, gutters, fascia, soffit, doors, garage doors, windows, fans, electronics, plants, grass, furniture, seals, weather stripping, gaskets, drywall, trim, framing, flashing, caulking, plumbing, electrical sources, receptacles, switches, fixtures, any type of wiring, HVAC, carpentry, paint, stain, or sealant. Also included are their associated items/objects such as hardware, accessories, attachments, materials, equipment, machinery, instruments, mechanisms, tools, appliances, or devices. Blast Off Pressure Washing will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process. Blast Off Pressure Washing is not liable for any consequential or incidental damage, or for any loss resulting from defects as noted. Accordingly, you hereby hold Blast Off Pressure Washing harmless for any damages to your property, structure, surfaces, or improvements that result from our services.
- Watertight: Your property should be in good repair, weathertight, and appropriately sealed and/or caulked. This includes, but is not limited to, electrical services (receptacles, switches, wiring, light fixtures, etc.), roofs, doors, and windows. Blast Off Pressure Washing is not responsible for damages due to water, chemicals, solutions, cleaning elements, or any other liquid infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Concrete: After it is cleaned, concrete’s appearance will vary due to a number of factors, but mostly from when the concrete was initially poured and cured. When concrete with dirt, mold, mildew, algae, other pollutants and/or stains is cleaned, the surface may reveal imperfections that the pollutants and stains have covered up. You understand that not all concrete will look the same after cleaning, even concrete on the same driveway, patio, sidewalk, or other concrete surfaces.
- Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing. Tree sap, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
- Window Spotting: It is rare that windows may become spotted due to minerals in your water source (if spotting was not already present). To ensure your windows have no spots, ask for our professional pure water window cleaning service.
- Oxidation: In every aluminum siding case, and in some vinyl siding cases, the sun and weather will bleach the color of the siding and cause fading. Removal of the chalky, gritty, fading, or failing surface materials may cause parts and/or portions of the vinyl or aluminum to stand out. Blast Off Pressure Washing will not be responsible for such conditions. Any exterior aluminum has a dark oxidation that comes with aging. Even when these surfaces are cleaned, this oxidation will be removable at times and non-removable at others. Blast Off Pressure Washing offers no guarantee or price reduction in this case. Occasionally, paint will come off the gutter exteriors during cleaning due to oxidation and/or organic matter having eaten completely through the paint. Blast Off Pressure Washing is not at fault in this case as there is no way to tell which gutters this will happen to.
- Failings in Paint Tints & Pigments: There are sometimes changes and/or failings in paint tints and pigments which show up after exposure to our cleaner and/or cleaning process. Blast Off Pressure Washing will perform a paint test in an inconspicuous place but occasionally the problem may show up in isolated areas well into the cleaning process. Blue and brown paints are the most notorious for having tinting and pigment changes and/or failing issues — blues tend to turn green, and browns tend to turn yellow; however, this issue is not limited to blue and brown paints only. Blast Off Pressure Washing is not responsible for manufacturer defects in tinting or pigment changes and/or failings that appear during our cleaning process.
- Work stoppage: If work must be stopped while the job is in progress, due to changes by the customer or unforeseen defects or delays on the customer’s part, the customer will pay for labor time incurred. If the situation can be remedied on the job by the contractor, he will do so with the customer’s consent and a signed waiver.
- Photos and Video Footage: You give Blast Off Pressure Washing permission to use any photos and video footage of the areas we are cleaning for the purpose of advertising and marketing. This includes using photos and/or video footage on the internet, social media, and our website.
- Scope of Work: The work and services to be performed are those expressly agreed upon on the document, estimate, or proposal provided to you (by paper, or email). Additions requested by you will be added to the contract as an additional charge. Please read the document, estimate, or proposal completely to be sure each service you require is listed. If it is not listed, ask the representative to make an amendment, and communicate your service request.